The Rajasthan Police Service Commission has published the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus. Interested who are applying for the exam. Here you can check the School Lecturer recruitment and then apply for this exam. After applying for this exam you can exam prepare. In this article, candidates you can get all syllabus for pdf available. Here we are providing the subjects wise syllabus available from our web page.
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 Subjects Wise
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher History of Rajasthan
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Mantel Ability Test Syllabus
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Statistics syllabus
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Mathematics syllabus
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher English syllabus
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Current Affairs syllabus
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher General Science syllabus
- RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Education Psychology syllabus
- How to download the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
So, all candidates who have successfully submitted the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Apply. Now you can check and download the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 pdf also. They candidates can download syllabus and pdf file subjects wise better exam preparation. Now exam date not released we are providing the updates. Then you can regularly check the exam information.
- Organization name: – Rajasthan Police Service Commission
- Posts Name: – 1st Grade Teacher
- Number of Vacancies: 5000 posts
- Application Starting Date: – 17th May 2018
- Application Last Date: – 16th June 2018
- Job Location: – Rajasthan
- Category: – Syllabus
So, here we are providing you RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus and Exam Pattern details. Candidates we are suggested then you download the complete syllabus and Exam Study Material from our web portal. The Board has published this exam dates available soon. So, candidates you are exam preparation continue to do.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Pattern 2018
Applicants, you can visit our web page. Here you can see the all details about this RPSC 1st Grade Teacher exam. In this article, you can check syllabus and exam pattern download the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 from our website. So, candidates here our providing the exam details like maximum marks, time duration, online mode. You can check the details: –
- Maximum question in the exam 450 marks.
- Paper 1 in exam 150 marks.
- Able in Objective type questions.
- The Total Marks for the written exam is 300.
- For each correct answer, a half mark will be awarded.
- And there is no negative marking for the ¼ % wrong answer.
- Exam Mode Online Computer Based.
Applicants we are suggest you read the all article and collect all information and updates. Then you will start the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus exam preparation.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 Subjects Wise
- General Science
- General Awareness
- Language Ability Test
- Current Affairs
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher History of Rajasthan
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis.
- Development of Art.
- Art and Architecture during Mughal Period.
- Ancient Indian education system and educational institutions of learning.
- Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
- A rise of the Nationalist movement.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Mantel Ability Test Syllabus
- Blood relations.
- Logical Venn diagrams.
- Number ranking
- Time sequence test
- Mathematical operations.
- Series completion.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data sufficiency.
- Construction of sequences and triangles.
- Alphabetical test.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Cubes and dice.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Statistics syllabus
- Presentation of data.
- Graphical representation of data.
- Measures Bof central tendency.
- Collection of data.
- Mean, mode, the median of ungrouped and grouped data.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Mathematics syllabus
- Real numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Operations on real numbers.
- Algebraic methods of solution of a pair of linear.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher English syllabus
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Antonyms.
- Confusable words.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Current Affairs syllabus
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Atomic Energy programmes.
- Poverty eradication programme.
- Youth employment programme.
- Contemporary events in Science and Technology in India.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher General Science syllabus
- Chemical reactions and equations.
- Carbon and its compounds.
- Atoms and molecules.
- Control and coordination.
- Force and laws of motion.
- Work and energy.
- Management of natural resources.
- Protection of the environment.
- Heredity and evolution.
- Biodiversity and sustainable development.
RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Education Psychology syllabus
- Development and Implication in Education.
- Individual Differences.
- Various Psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Educational Psychology Meaning, Scope.
- Implications for the teacher in classroom situations.
- Intelligence and Creativity.
- Development of Learner.
How to download the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
- First of all you can visit this web page for RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018.
- You can check and search here the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Exam Pattern Pdf.
- Click on this Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf link.
- Then open a new tab.
- You can check this Syllabus and read it completely carefully.
- The candidates you take a print out of this use.
So, candidates this is the syllabus of RPSC 1st Grade Teacher. You can check and download from our web page.
Latest posts by Tanvi Malhotra (see all)
- BOI Credit Officer Recruitment 2018 | 158 Posts Notification – Apply Online - April 22, 2018
- Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment 2018 | 8412 Posts - April 22, 2018
- Rajasthan Panchayat Sahayak Bharti 2018 | Recruitment, notification - April 22, 2018