UPSC SCRA Syllabus 2019 is now available on this web page. The interested candidates may check the latest UPSC SCRA Syllabus 2019 from here with exam pattern. Recently, the board invites the eligible candidates for the various posts of Special Class Railway Apprentice. A number of candidates show their interest in the recruitment and apply the application form. Now, they need to start the preparation for the examination with the latest syllabus and exam pattern available over here. Scroll this page down to collect more information about the syllabus of UPSC SCRA.
UPSC SCRA Syllabus 2019
Here we here latest UPSC SCRA Syllabus 2019 for the candidates who applied the application form for Special Class Railway Apprentice. The candidates should start their preparation with the latest syllabus and exam pattern which available on this web page. If you want to appear in the examination of UPSC SCRA then start your preparation from today with the latest syllabus available here. The candidates may get the detailed syllabus for UPSC SCRA from this web page for the upcoming examination. Scroll this page down to collect more information.
The board will provide the exam syllabus on the official web portal for the candidates who recently applied the application form. As you all know that you need to obtain good marks in the examination to qualify the exam and pass the cut off marks list as well. The board will release the cut off list after a couple of days on the official web portal. So, prepare better for the examination and score good marks in the exam. More detailed UPSC SCRA Syllabus 2019 given below this page.
UPSC SCRA Exam Syllabus – Mathematics
- Complex Numbers
- Cube roots of Unity
- Binary system
- Permutation and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- Matrices and Determinants
- Matrix Multiplication
- Analytic Geometry (Two Dimensions)
- Coordinate System
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and Differential Equations
- Vector and Its Applications
- Statistics and Probability
UPSC Special Class Railway Apprentice Syllabus – Physical Sciences
- Velocity, Displacement & Acceleration
- Newton’s laws of Motion, Momentum
- Energy and Power
- Coefficient of Friction
- Newton’s law of Gravitation
- Mass and Weight
- Atmospheric Pressure
- Temperature and Its measurement
- Transmission of Heat
- Thermal Conductivity
- Wave motion
- Longitudinal and Transverse waves
- Reflection and Refraction of Light
- Curved Mirrors and lenses
- Prisms, Visible Spectrum
- Electric Field and Potential
- Nuclear Energy
- Chemical Effects of Current
- Atomic structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Energy Changes in a chemical reaction
- Chemical equilibrium
- Natural and Artificial Radioactivity
- Group – I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, Elements
- Group O (Noble Gases)
- Metallurgical Processes
- Tetrahedral nature of carbon
- General methods of preparation
- Halogen derivatives
- Hydroxy Compounds
- Aldehydes and ketones
- Nitro Compounds Amines
- Carboxylic Acid
General Ability – UPSC SCRA Syllabus
The questions will be asked to know the understanding and knowledge of the English language through the test.
- History, Society in India, and Politics
- Constitution of India
- Geography of India
- National Income & Economic Growth
- Current Affairs – National & International
UPSC SCRA Exam Pattern 2019
The exam pattern will help the candidates to prepare better for the examination as you can make the best study plan or strategy for the upcoming exam. The candidates need to go for the examination with the proper strategy to attempt the maximum questions to score good marks in the examination. You can prepare with the latest UPSC SCRA Syllabus avialabel here for the examination. It will help you to obtain the good marks in the written examination.
|I||General Ability Test (English, General Knowledge, and Psychological test)||2 hours||200|
|II||Physical Science (Physics and Chemistry)||2 hours||200|
- The question papers will be set in the English Language.
- The standard of the question paper will be set approx intermediate.
- There is no electric gadget allowed in the exam hall.
Thank you for visiting this web page. If you have any query then you can comment down. We will provide you the solution over there. Wish you good luck. Have a Nice Day!